Have you ever considered the impact that your IT hardware failing could have on your business? – the consequences could be extremely damaging.
To keep your business functioning you almost certainly need your IT equipment running from 9 to 5 Monday to Friday and quite probably 24 x 7.
Do you have procedures in place in the event of such a failure? Manufacturers warranty offers no guaranteed fix time and usually no guaranteed response time. A warranty repair only ever provides replacement of faulty parts – how would you restore data in the event of such a failure?
Gardner Systems, in association with their Support Partners, are able to offer the following services:-
· Guaranteed on site response time of 4 or 8 working hours
· Guaranteed fix time of a further 4 or 8 working hours
· Loan equipment in the event that your own equipment not functioning within the guaranteed fix time
· Data restored from backup as part of service
· All engineers trained to Operating System level
· Engineers will work through to a solution beyond working hours
· Fixed annual fee covers all site visits, parts, labour and travel costs
· Software Liaison with the major software houses
· Access to a Support Helpdesk
· Response and first time fix statistics above industry average
Find out how we can meet all of your requirements by speaking to a Gardner Systems advisor. Get in touch using our contacts form here.