IT Managers face a daunting task to provide maintenance services for the many and varied items of IT hardware and peripherals, this is an area where Gardner Systems’ Workshop and Maintenance Services can assist by offering a high standard of expertise to both existing and new customers.
By making use of the wide range of skills provided by Gardner’s dedicated workshop technicians, you are able to focus on the core activities of the IT Department, the progress of your organisation. Gardner Systems Service Department repairs and maintains most makes of PC and associated peripherals. They supply from an extensive inventory of spare parts, at competitive prices and installed by fully trained and qualified personnel.
All of Gardner’s engineering staff are trained to manufacturer’s and IT service industry standards.
Some of the standard service and maintenance offerings include:-
· Time and Materials – client is quoted a cost for labour and parts
· Collection & Inspection service – for a small fee the equipment can be collected and returned to your premises.
· Hardware Audit – identify the equipment you hold in your IT estate, its physical characteristics and the software it runs.
· Software Configuration & Re-install
· Planned maintenance – for those items of equipment that have a critical use – schedule service dates in advance.
Finally, Gardners can develop with you a bespoke repair service and maintenance facility for your hardware.